Contagion of Compassion Official Website

Visit our official website at www.contagionofcompassion.com

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Old Challenge, New Answers....

So, I was faced with a situation today that caused me great stress. I was not able to extend compassion when I deeply wished to. My anger was obstructing the flow of compassion from my heart. Stressful dilemma.

So what to do? What does one do when anger (a very powerful emotion) takes charge when one wants to increase compassion in their lives?

My solution today, which worked for me, was to pray. I recited a prayer over and over and over until my anger was diffused and the situation became more relaxed. That's what I did today and it worked for me. In a more balanced state, I could easily tap into the compassion within and pull it out for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment