Contagion of Compassion Official Website

Visit our official website at www.contagionofcompassion.com

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Getting A Little Distracted

So, as any good blogger might do, I'm trying to find ways to get the word out about this blog. Although we may all like to hear ourselves talk, the point to my contagion is to recruit as many people as I can to spread compassion and I can't do that very well without other people seeing the website and this blog.

So, I found a site called E-How. The nifty widget is on the sidebar.

I thought it would be a good way to promote the blog and get the word out and it is. But what I'm finding is that it's a website designed to earn income for the article writers (myself included) and most people don't really read these articles. They comment on them but don't really read it. Getting comments and recommendations increases the income potential. So there's this "you scratch my back I'll scratch yours" attitude.

I made .09 cents in one day. So, I can't quit my day job just yet but it's fun. I have 117 "friends" and 15 recommendations so far. 6 of my 8 articles have 5 * ratings. I don't know that it means all that much but I did try to make each article interesting and some of them humorous.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment